Set up incoming or outgoing electronic funds transfer (ACH) between bank and brokerage accounts, including automatic contributions to your IRA. Transfers can be made on demand or on a recurring basis. To utilize ACH, you must first complete and return an Authorization for Electronic Transfer
form, including a voided check or bank letter. After receipt of your ACH authorization, activation may take up to 10 business days. Please mail your completed form to:
Attn: Customer Service
950 Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 102
Glenview, IL 60025.
After your initial activation, check, wire and incoming/outgoing ACH requests may be placed online after logging into your account. Requests placed prior to 11:30 AM CST will be processed the same business day. Requests for overnight delivery incur a $20.00 charge.
- ACH deposits are not instantaneous and can take 1-3 days to post to your account and ACH deposits will be held for 3 business days if the amount exceeds the equity in your account. If you want to trade immediately, we suggest funding your account via wire transfer.
- The daily limit for an incoming ACH transfer is $25,000 and $50,000 for an outgoing ACH transfer.
- Same to same outgoing wire requests are limited to $50,000 per day.
- Wire requests over $50,000 are not available for online processing and require a notarized Wire Request Form. IRA distribution requests require an IRA Distribution Form.
- We do not allow third party disbursements.
If you need assistance call 1-888-793-5333.