Invest and Seek Opportunities from Anywhere, Any Time
eOption Mobile provides you with account access, trading and order status of Stocks, ETF’s, and Options. Integrated market data enables you to access financial research and execute trades.
- Access all of your accounts linked to your User ID.
- View Positions, Balances, Activity and Open Orders.
- View Buying Power the Balance Section as well as the Trading page.
- Access real-time quotes, news, charts and options.
eOption Mobile is currently available for Android and iPhone devices. (iPad users may use the iPhone App on their iPad.)
- Download the free eOption mobile trading app directly from your device store.
- Use your same User Name and Password that is used to log-in to the eOption trading site. You must have an eOption account to create a User Name and Password. Need to open an account? Click Here
- Acknowledge your previous agreement to the eOpton User Agreement.
- User Agreement
- What operating system is eOption Mobile compatible with?
- eOption Mobile is available for Android and iPhone devices. If you have a Samsung device you will have to download the Google Keyboard from the Play Store; the standard keyboard does not have a decimal point. We do not currently offer an iPad App, though you may use the iPhone App on an iPad. eOption Mobile is compatible with iOS 5-7.
- Do I log-in to eOption Mobile with the same User Name and Password that is used on the eOption website?
- Yes. Please log in using your previously created User Name and Password.
- Can I see all of the accounts linked to my User Name using eOption Mobile?
- Yes. You have access to all accounts linked to your User ID.
- Can I place trades on eOption Mobile?
- Yes. You may place stock, ETF, and single-leg option orders using eOption Mobile.
- How do I enter a dollar amount:
- When entering a dollar amount that is less than $1.00, you will need to enter "0" first. For example, when placing an order for 50 cents, you will have to enter 0.50, not .50.
- Can I trade in extended hours?
- No. Extended hours trading is not available using eOption Mobile.
- What account information is available on eOption Mobile?
- Clients may view Positions, Balances, Activity, and Open Orders on eOption Mobile.
- Will I be able to view my Buying Power in my account?
- Yes. Buying Power is displayed in the Balance section as well as the Trading page.
- Will I receive real-time data on eOption Mobile?
- Yes. eOption Mobile users have access to real-time quotes, news, charts and options.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to trading options, you must be approved for options trading and read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. A copy may also be requested via email at email@example.com or via mail to eOption, 950 Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 102, Glenview, IL 60025. Online trading has inherent risks due to loss of online services or delays from system performance, risk parameters, market conditions, and erroneous or unavailable market data.